Why Bamboo? The first reason for using bamboo as the organic base for textile fibers is that there is no need for pesticides or fertilizers when growing bamboo. The second reason is eco-friendly and environmentally safe. Bamboo is a renewable sustainable resource and it is one of the world's most prolific and fastest growing plants, and is able to reach maturity in about four years, compared to the typical 25-75 years for most commercial tree species.
- Bamboo Based, Natural, No preservatives
- Disposable, 100% Biodegradable
- Compact (10"-10.5", Double-sided)
- Convenient Travel sized neat packaging allows you to carry the wipes easily to anywhere
- Long time durable and much higher quality than regular disposable wipes